Trophy Hunting South Africa
Trophy hunting South Africa is one of the most challenging activities a hunter can practise. There are many factors which can come into play regarding your trophy hunting safari.
We have some important hunting tips to help you prepare for your hunt, including the procedure for taking your rifles into South Africa and what you might expect on your hunt.
|Kudu Southern Greater 50"||£1420||$2400|
|Lynx (Caracal) With Hounds||£715||$1100|
|Warthog (under 8")||£250||$380|
|Warthog (bigger than 8") -||£375||$570|
|Big Five and Dangerous Game||POR||POR|
Your trophies will be field prepared (salted and dried) and this service is included in your trophy fee. The raw trophy skins and skulls will be delivered to a taxidermist or be shipped to the address of your choice.
Once delivered to the taxidermist, taxidermy, dipping, shipping, packaging, export documentation and any other charges is between the client and the taxidermist or shipping agent.
Veterinary restrictions dictate that no raw trophy may be exported without being dried and treated.
The Taxidermist or Shipping Agent handle the export documentation.
Any CITES permits required should be obtained by the hunter before leaving his home country.
Included in Hunting Safari:
- Licensed professional hunters
- Use of hunting vehicle
- Trained trackers & skinners
- Field preparation of trophies
- Full board and luxury 4-star accommodation
- Daily laundry service
- Service of lodge personnel
- All ground transportation
- Soft drinks & bottled water
- Local beers, house wines & local spirits (in moderation)
Excluded from Safari Rates:
- Taxidermist fees, insurance and transport to place of destination (Dipping, packing and shipping
- International and domestic air travel
- Hotel expenses, meals and beverages before and after the contracted hunting dates
- Firearm and Ammunition rental: Rifle £60 per hunt & ammunition at replacement cost
- Gratuities to staff, professional hunters and lodge staff
- A £55 trophy handling fee
- 1 hunting client & 1 professional hunter £260 / $395
- Non Hunter £120 / $180
- Rifle Hire £60 / $100
- Ammunition at cost
- All prices are quoted in US Dollars & Pounds and are valid as per price list and subject to change.
- A 50% deposit based on total daily rate to confirm hunting dates and safari.
- All payments to be made in cash, traveller's cheques or bank transfers.
- Balance of daily rates payable on arrival.
- All charges are applicable onto animals actually bagged or wounded and lost.
- Trophy fees, additional fees and payment for wounded animals in excess of the deposit, will be payable at the end of the hunt before departure. This includes day trips etc.
Deposits are non-refundable but a 6 month mutually convenient date change can be made.
All prices/billing information and packages may be subject to change.